Download the Spring 2019 Lab-O Newsletter
- The New Hampshire Water Pollution Control Association (NHWPCA) Annual Summer Meeting/Outing
- New Hampshire Hazardous Waste and Contaminated Sites Conference
- Granite State Rural Water Association (GSRWA) Operator Field Day & Exhibit Show
- New Hampshire Water Works Association’s (NHWWA) 2019 NH Drinking Water Expo & Trade Show
- Green Mountain Water Environment Association’s (GMWEA) 26th Annual Fall Tradeshow and Conference
Environmental professionals understand that sample integrity leads to good quality data. Care is needed when handling samples, especially as outdoor temperatures rise. The following tech tips can help!