We take pride in doing the job right the first time.
EAI Field Services utilizes GeoProbe® and Simco® equipment for soil, soil vapor and groundwater sampling. This equipment can be utilized in several different configurations including manually driven with a heavy duty electric roto-hammer, hydraulically driven using our track GeoProbe® 7822DT or truck mounted Simco® EarthProbe 200. Soil vapor or groundwater sampling points can be installed for future monitoring of site contamination. Drilling Services include:
- Continuous or discrete soil collection
- In-situ groundwater collection
- Monitoring well installation
- Soil vapor surveys/vapor intrusion
- Well Decommissioning
- Roadbox repairs
- Remedial Injections
- NGWA Certified
- Licensed Technical Well Driller (NH,MA,VT,ME)
- Experienced, 40hr OSHA certified
EAI Drilling Equipment Includes
- GeoProbe® 7822DT
- 4.25” Hollow Stem Augers
- Air Hammer Unit and Compressor (rock wells can be set down to 60 feet)
- Direct Push Casing
- Track Rig
- 1-2″ monitoring wells
- Discrete or continuous-cased direct push
- Hollow stem auger
Holding Times & Preservation Card
Get our convenient holding times and preservation reference card.
Short Hold Time Parameters Chart
Chain of Custody Forms
Download one of our chain of custody forms.
Residential Drinking Water Information
Get our homeowner drinking water guide and residential chain of custody form.