- 2019 New Hampshire Hazardous Waste and Contaminated Sites Conference
- American Institute of Professional Geologist (AIPG) 2019 National Conference Geology in the Green Mountains: Scenic Beauty and Economic Engine
- Granite State Rural Water Association (GSRWA) Operator Field Day and Exhibit
- Vermont League of Cities & Towns (VLCT) Town Fair 2019
- NH Joint Engineering Societies Conference and the National Society of Professional Engineers Northeast Regional Meeting
- New Hampshire Water Works Association’s (NHWWA) NH Drinking Water Expo & Trade Show
- Green Mountain Water Environment Association (GMWEA) 26th Annual Fall Tradeshow and Conference
- NH Municipal Association’s (NHMA) 78th Annual Conference and Exhibition
In the spring issue of our EAI Lab-Oratory Newsletter we mentioned the NHDES had initiated rulemaking to establish drinking water standards for four per and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS).
In a June 28, 2019 press release, NHDES revealed the details of their final rulemaking proposal for the Maximum Contaminant Levels (MCLs) and Ambient Groundwater Quality Standards (AGQS) limits for PFOA, PFOS, PFHxS and PFNA.