Sampling for routine groundwater, wastewater, and industrial projects is well underway! During this time of year, it’s crucial for environmental professionals to meet regulatory requirements for upcoming projects.
At Eastern Analytical, Inc. (EAI), we created several technical reference tools to ensure those requirements are met—resources that are especially helpful for new employees and field technicians! Sample testing information is readily accessible from our website on both desktop and mobile devices. Our goal is to keep everything at your fingertips when you need answers fast. Still have questions? We’re available to answer specific questions you may have!
Download Environmental Sampling & Method Resources
View or download the PDFs below or visit our client resources center.
- Sample Collection Information by analytical test method
- Hold Times, Preservation, Volume and Container Type
- Short hold time parameter chart
- Compound Lists by Analytical Method
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Semi-Volatile Organic Compounds (SVOCs)/Acid Base Neutral (ABN) Compounds
- WET Chemistry
- Hydrocarbon Spectrum Analyses chart
- Sample hold times, container types and preservation chart, and more!
- Analytical methods that provide the typical petroleum hydrocarbon carbon ranges (C5-C40).
Hint: To find answers quickly, use your PDF reader’s search tool to navigate directly to the information you need.