All schools and licensed childcare facilities in New Hampshire are now required by law SB247 to test lead in drinking water at all locations where water is available for consumption by children. Compliance deadline is July 1, 2019.
Eastern Analytical, Inc., an accredited NH certified laboratory, offers testing lead in drinking water for environmental professionals to easily assist school and childcare clientele with their compliance sample collection, testing and reporting requirements.
- 1-liter, Wide-Mouth Plastic Sample Bottles per Faucet
- Pre-Printed Chain-of-Custody Sample Submittal Form*
- Test Kit Delivery
- Sample Pick-up Service (Free for most locations)
- 5 Business Day Turnaround Time
- Electronic Reporting to NHDES
*Excel or Word document listing sample IDs will be needed in advance.
Let’s get started today!
To order lead in drinking water test kits or learn more about our laboratory and drilling capabilities, email Customer Service or call us at 1-800-287-0525 today!