As we reflect upon the year gone by and look forward to a new year ahead, we would like to take a moment to thank you for your continued patronage. We’re so grateful for your support—the best gift we could’ve asked for this holiday season!
We wish you and your families a relaxing, joyful holiday season—and a Happy New Year full of possibilities. Thank you!
–The Eastern Analytical, Inc. Team
Thank You For Helping Us Give Back
The holidays should be a special time of year for everyone. We feel incredibly privileged to celebrate the holiday season by giving back and spreading joy to the wonderful community we’re lucky to be a part of.
This year, we’re committed to donating to three amazing organizations: the New Hampshire Food Bank, NH SEA Operation Santa Claus, and The New Hampshire Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals!
Reminder: Our Holiday Schedule
As we say our goodbyes to 2023, we wanted to send out a final reminder about our upcoming holiday hours.
Please keep these dates in mind as you schedule your sample collection dates and times, especially when immediate or short hold time parameters (less than 72 hours are needed).
- December 18 through December 22: We must receive BOD samples the SAME DAY they are collected.
- December 18 through January 2: No solid bacteria samples will be accepted.
- Friday, December 22: All samples must be delivered to the lab by 1PM.
- Monday, December 25: CLOSED
- Tuesday, December 26: CLOSED
- Friday, December 29: No bacteria samples will be accepted.
- Monday, January 1: CLOSED