Taught by: Jeff Gagne, Eastern Analytical, Inc.
Date: December 12th
Time: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Lake Sunapee Protective Association, Sunapee NH
Cost: $95.00 Members / $125 Non Members
To Register: Visit the GSRWA website http://www.granitestatewater.org/Training.asp
Credit: Earn 6 TCH’s. NHDES drinking water and wastewater credit approved
Training topics include:
- Pre-Project Planning – Identify Needs (Why are you Collecting Samples?)
- Regulatory Program – Compliance or non-compliance?
- Parameters, frequency and timing – TAT, Rush, Subcontractors, Access
- Acronyms: SAP, QAPP, DQO – LOQ, MDL, RL
- 3M: Methods, Matrix, Minutia (props) – Containers, preservation, hold times
- Components of a “Good” Sample – Homogeneous and Representative
- Surface Water / Drinking Water Sampling – All about real estate
- Groundwater Sampling (demo)- Monitoring Wells 101and Methods – pros and cons
- Wastewater Sampling (demo) – Composite versus Grab and Sludge, wastes, Jekyll and Hyde
- “Special” Projects- Low Flow and Method 1669
- New and Exciting? – PFAS
- Quality Systems in the Field – Instrument calibration and Data generation
- Documentation – Chain of Custody
Please call GSRWA at 603-756-3570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or learn more.